Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update from FLOOD...

Hi there,
I just wanted to give you a quick update about what happened on Wednesday night.  IT WAS AWESOME!!! We started a new series called, "PUNCTUATION" (click here to see what it's about).  But here's the thing: God changed things up on me.  Last Friday, while I was sitting in the airport waiting for my flight, I was reading Mark 4-5.  JESUS ROCKED MY WORLD!!! As I read through it I knew that I had to preach for the next few weeks what Jesus had just shown me.  However, this didn't fit with my new series.  And that's when it hit me: When God wants to change things up, he gets the final say, not my series plans.  So, we went with it.  The result: two young ladies stood up to surrender to Jesus.  And the truth: THAT NEVER GETS OLD!!!


God is on the move.  Thank you for praying.  Thank you for allowing us at FLOOD Next Gen to partner with you as you raise your kids to love Jesus.  We consider it a great honor that we do not take lightly.

What a ride,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment